My Top Ten Ganja Infused Movies
10. Dazed and Confused. Great scenes with ganja smoking. Add Mathew McConaughey as one of movie-doms greatest burners and you have a stoner classic, “Alright alright!”
9. Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Rivaling McConaughey as movie’s great stoners, Sean Penn is Jeff Spiccoli, the ultimate high school stoner. The way Penn and his fellow bakers spill out of a smoky van before class makes this movie a classic. “Listen, listen up? That was my Skull, I’s so Wasted!!”
8. Pineapple Express. A movie about pot - cool. Add a dealer, a customer, and a homicidal cop and you’ve got a funny classic. Seth Rogan and James Franco make this movie outrageous. Did I mention it’s about pot?
7. Revenge of the Nerds. Booger saves the Tri-Lambda party with a handful of spliffs, and it unlocked the power of the NERD!
6. Soul Plane. Snoop… Nuff Said!
5. Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle. A movie about munchies, we have all been there.
4. How High? Method Man smokes weed that makes him brilliant. Kinda like us all!?!
3. Up in Smoke. Cheech and Chong’s finest work!
2. History of the World. Behold the Mighty Joint! Roman Red and giant rolling papyrus, neat.
1. Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. This movie gives Kevin Smith’s dealing duo their very own movie. What makes this number one is a fight against Mark Hamill using light saber bongs. Oh Luke, I knew you were a stoner!